• General check-in begins at 3 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m. (special arrangements for early or late arrivals can be made)
• Check-out is by 11 a.m.
• Can host up to 11 overnight guests total
• Rates are based on double occupancy
• A credit card is required to hold rooms
• 1 cot is available for $20; $10 for children 12 years of age and under
• Off street parking is available; one car per room
• No pets, except those assisting the physically impaired
• Non-smoking facility
A credit card (Discover, Mastercard or Visa) is required to hold all bedrooms. If a reservation were cancelled within 1 week of the reservation date, then a charge of 50% of the room rate would be assessed to your credit card. For peak weekends, no cancellations/no refunds are allowed. A 50% deposit of the reservation rate will be charged to the credit card the day of the reservation. This is non-refundable.
How do I make a reservation?
To inquire about lodging or special events, please call the Parks Alumni House directly at 607-753-1561, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Who can use the Parks Alumni House?
The facility is available for use and rental by the general public, as well as alumni and those individuals and organizations who have an official affiliation with SUNY Cortland.
Where is the Lynne Parks '68 SUNY Cortland Alumni House located?
The Parks Alumni House is located off campus at 29 Tompkins St., Cortland, N.Y. across the street from the YMCA.
Where do I park?
There is limited parking at the rear of the House for overnight guests and caterers only. Visitors and event guests may park along Tompkins Street.
What are the operational hours of the Parks Alumni House?
The building is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. year-round. For lodging, as well as evening and weekend events, a staff member is on duty.