The Parks Alumni House is a magnificent mansion in Central New York recognized for its elegant rooms, exquisite décor and warm hospitality. Located in the Historic District of downtown Cortland, the Parks Alumni House is an impressive bed and breakfast that serves as the perfect place to spend an evening with your sweetheart. Bask in the luxuries of romance at the Parks Alumni House! Relax by the fire or share a bottle of champagne/wine in your private room for two.
- One-night stay at the Parks Alumni House
- 4-course dinner at Central City Bar & Grill
- A 60-minute couple's massage at The Dharma Center
- Champagne/wine service for your bedroom
- A day pass for the YMCA located across the street
- Our continental breakfast
All for the price of $350 +tax per couple. All locations are within walking distance of one another.
Central City is a great place to eat, drink, cheer, and chill. Owners Dave and Mike welcome you to "The City." Their menu offers a variety of appetizers, sammy's, burgers, salads and dinner entrees. Their soups, chili and sauces are homemade and meats are fresh, not frozen. They also use Trans-Fat Free frying oil for all our fried items. In other words, they provide you with the quality and service that you expect. Did we mention the 30 draft beers they offer on tap?
The Dharma Center:
The Dharma Center is an award winning wellness and therapy center that promotes health, relaxation, and well being. Enjoy a 60 minute massage per couple at this tranquil wellness and therapy center.
Each couple's massage includes:
- 60 minutes of wellness therapy
- Cozy atmosphere in front of a warm fireplace
- Candle light setting
- Nurturing and healing environment
- Leave feeling renewed